How to apply for a Vietnam Visa In Hong Kong
Citizens of Hong Kong are requirements a valid visa to visit Vietnam.
Others nationalities living in Hong Kong having two simple way to get a visa for Vietnam
This visa service was opened to help all travelers to get their visa to Vietnam in the simplest and cheapest way for tourist & business purposes. You can obtain your visa by following the 3 steps as below to get a visa on arrival Vietnam:
- Getting started to fill in the secure form online
- Review & Confirm pay for processing service fee.
- Get Visa approved letter/e-visa sending from Immigration of Vietnam via email
Apply for visa on arrival Vietnam or e-visa with www.vietnam-visaservice.com
- Issuing by: Vietnam Immigration Department in Hanoi or Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh City
- Normal processing time: 1 or 2 working days or 10 minutes for TOP urgently/rush or emergency visa to Vietnam request.
- Original passport: No original passport sendoff required
How does Vietnam visa on arrival and e-visa Vietnam works?
By filling in the secure application form online using your full data show up on your first page of your passport: Full name – date of birth – present nationality – passport number (full characters + digits) – passport expiry date- intended arrival date with port and purpose of visit.
Confirm to pay online with our secure system. We accept most major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer.
Getting Visa or e-Visa approved letter send off to you via email have registered in time applied. Then you should download it & print out all papers work to prepare for your trip to Vietnam. Additional (2photos size 4x6cm or similar as in passport. Stamp fee for Visa on arrival at landing airports: single entry: 25USD plus, 3 months multiple: 50USD plus. 6 months multiple: 95USD plus, One Year multiple: 135 USD plus for each applicant). E-visa no fee additional required upon arrival.
Upon arriving at one of these Vietnam international airports in Hanoi, Hai Phong city Da Nang city or Ho Chi Minh City, Nhatrang or Phú Quoc Island.
How much does it cost in total to get Vietnam Visa on Arrival or E-visa Vietnam?
- Visa on arrival cost will be separate with Visa service fee and stamping fee at landing airport of Vietnam.
- E-Visa cost inclusive on the application form you have applied with us on the web page. No additional fee required upon arrival.
To check your exact cost to get visa to Vietnam by put in your nationality to check on the price table chart
Before applying for a Vietnam visa:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages (one & half or more)
Travelers can also apply for visas to visit Vietnam through their local Vietnam Embassies or Consulate General. For further details on applying through an embassy, please visit Vietnam Embassy worldwide close to you or contact us for more details.
Embassy/ Consulate Generalof Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, HONG KONG, CHINA
- Phone: (852) 2591 4517
- Fax: (852) 2591 4524
- Email: email@example.com
For any further information, please kindly to contact us. We are willing and pleasure to assist you at our best!
Tag: Vietnam visa for HongKong passport, Vietnam visa in hongkong, how to get visa to vietnam in HongKong, Vietnam visa on arrival on Hongkong, evisa to vietnam in HongKong, Emergency visa to Vietnam in Hongkong